Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
Type of cookies and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies
- Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart
- Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This allows us to collect the following data:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. For example, the following data can be collected, such as:
- Which pages you have viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- At which page you left the site
- Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that you have also visited the relevant other website(s) from our network in addition to our website. The profile thus built up is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask for your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
- Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask for your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission
- Social media related cookies: with this social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your web browsing behaviour.
- Site improvement cookies/optimization cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is visited the best.
Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to cookies, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. For more information on how we use your data, please refer to our privacy page
Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete your cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. It is possible that some functions of the website are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact email@example.com