We are convinced that shoes of the best quality start with respect for people and the environment. Our identity and reputation is based on strong values and a clear mission. With 'create happiness in everyday walks' we are looking for the purest and fairest way to realize our product in every area of business. We do not only mean good comfort and the smallest possible ecological footprint, but also a fair and good relationship with our suppliers and employees. We believe this creates happiness in all aspects.
Our shoes are not produced by subcontractors. We have our own factory in Hungary and are therefore responsible for all employees who manufacture our shoes. That is why we attach great importance to our craftsmen, they are largely responsible for our good quality shoes. We therefore give them the respect they deserve and offer them good working conditions in accordance with EU legislation and better. We are guided by the 8 principles of the Fair Wear Foundation and in some cases even better implemented. Below our 8 principles.
1. The employment is freely chosen No forced labor or forced labor has been used.
2. Freedom of association of workers and the right to collective bargaining All workers have the right to form or join trade unions and negotiate together.
3. There is no discrimination at work The recruitment and employment relationship is based on equal opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, religion, political preference, nationality, social origin, infirmity or disability.
4. No exploitation of child labour The average age in the factory is 32 and we do not use child labor at all. The minimum must not be less than the age at which compulsory education is completed and in any case not less than 16 years.
5. Living wage payment The wages and benefits paid for a standard working week meet at least minimum legal standards and are always sufficient to meet the basic needs of workers and theirs.
6. Reasonable working hours Working hours comply with national laws and industry standards. Overtime is voluntary, should not exceed 12 hours per week, will not be requested regularly and will always be reimbursed at an additional cost.
7. Safe and healthy working conditions A safe and hygienic working environment is ensured and improvements in health and safety will always be looked at.
8. Legally binding employment relationship We offer our employees a regular employment relationship based on labor and social security laws and regulations.
In addition, we only work with European suppliers who respect the rights of their employees and workers throughout the supply chain. Working with suppliers in both Southern and Eastern Europe gives us confidence that EU legislation and working conditions are met. We know that they make sure that their employees are treated fairly, safely and healthily.