Hello, what can we help you with?
Frequently asked Questions
What is warranty?
If a pair of Loints shoes is defective or faulty, you can rely on the legal warranty. Legal warranty means that a product must do what you can reasonably expect from it. A defective or faulty product caused by a manufacturing error is covered by our warranty. We will therefore handle these at all times and immediately offer a suitable solution. To be eligible for the warranty, you must be in possession of a proof of purchase (also warranty certificate).
How can I submit a warranty claim?
Loints of Holland offers a legal warranty of at least two years on all shoes. If a pair of shoes does not meet what you can reasonably expect from them, it is covered by the warranty. Did you buy the shoes in the Loints of Holland webshop? File a claim. Did you buy the shoes in a store? Then contact the retailer.
Did you buy the shoes less than 30 days ago in the Loints of Holland webshop and have not worn them yet? Then you can return them for free.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear on soles and heels
- Defects and damage caused by improper use
- Bare toes of shoes due to normal wear and tear from the outside
- Normal wear and tear damage to the heel
- Defects caused by incorrect or intensive use
- Discoloration of the shoes due to wheather conditions such as sunlight
- Transfer and discoloration of shoes to other products
- Defects caused by external influences, for example friction, sharp objects or chemicals
- Defects in water and wind resistance of footwear
- Changes to the product such as reparis not carried out by Loints of Holland